Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New York Film Festival 2014



As many of you know, I'm attending and covering the 52 New York Film Festival this year. I'll be posting some reviews over at Sound on Sight, as well as here and a few other places. Expect the reviews to start before the weekend. Other than the big flicks everyone's been talking about (Gone Girl, Birdman, Inherent Vice, Foxcatcher), there are myriad movies for which I'm excited, including, but not llimited to, La Sapienza, Maps to the Stars, Pasolini, Jauja, and some restored classics like The Color of Pomegranates and Jamaica Inn. Just today I saw two great films of vastly different styles and durations (66-minute Korean deadpan comedy and 3-hour German period piece, both of which will get write-ups soon). I'll also be conducting some interviews for other sites, including Indiewire, so tune in for llnks. Same Greg time, same Greg channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment